Like Lineage OS, there are plenty of other best Pie 9.0 based custom ROMs available for your device. During the process, if you face any problems, comment below. The updater app does not support upgrades from one version of LineageOS to another, and will block installation to any update for a different version. Upgrading manually requires similar steps to installing LineageOS for the first time. This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro firmware” on your device. https://safecaretechnologies.com/get-the-latest-features-with-samsung-galaxy-tab-4/ You can install the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 ADB Driver by downloading and extracting the driver on the Computer.
- That will take you to a stock, unrooted ROM, with stock recovery as well.
- It requires special software and a computer, and can be a complicated process that requires technical expertise.
- Most of the users use Lineage ROM for the Stock Android Experience.
- You can find out more about the unbrick process in this thread, and we strictly advise you to give it a thorough read before playing around with the custom ROMs listed below.
- Android has become the best operating system software because of its compatibility and user-friendly nature.
However, the recovery doesn’t offer official support for all devices due to the sheer number of phones launched each month. Thankfully, the team behind the open-source recovery is quite active and keeps adding new phones to the list of supported devices ever so often. Most recently, the developers added support for the Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro, Nokia 7.2, and Nokia 6.2. Now, the team has extended support for a few more devices. While most of the world can easily buy an Exynos version of Samsung devices, those of us in the United States and Canada have to find a reseller. Many people prefer the Exynos version of Samsung’s flagship smartphones because of how easy they allow the bootloader to be unlocked.
Xiaomi slowly rolling out the Android 11 update to its users. In this list, Redmi Note 8/Pro got Android 11 based MIUI 12 ROM.
Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below Guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash Tool. Thank you for downloading the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 firmware. The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you downgrade or upgrade the device’s Android version, unlock the device, remove FRP protection, Fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop or any Software-related problems. We have shared the official Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.